Sunday, June 26, 2011

2 Pairs Down

SUNDAY'S ITEMS:
2 pairs of old, worn out shoes

Today I decided to throw out 2 pairs of shoes that had seen better days.  I love these shoes, but I haven't worm them in months because both pairs have holes in them.  You'd think I'd have thrown them out the day they became unwearable, right?  Nope, I just kept them in my closet like they'd magically become mended in there.  Well, no more of that!  Today, I threw them both in the trash.  I wish I could have gone through more of my shoes because I still have way too many that are either old or that I just don't like anymore, but I haven't felt very well today.  I'll have to do another shoe clean out again soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, keep going, you are my hero and inspiration. I would post pictures, but I am too embarrassed!

    ReplyDelete