Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Piles of Paper: Part 1

TUESDAY'S ITEMS:
a stack of graded 10th grade essays from the beginning of the year (I'm talking August 2010)

Why do I still have these sitting on a table in my bedroom?  I have no idea.  I don't even remember why I brought them home.  They've been graded.  Why didn't I give them back to my students?  Ugh!  I guess I thought I'd give them back at some point because I kept them for the entire school year.  Well, summer is here, and the papers are gone! 
*I must point out that I did not get rid of the binder clips!  The teacher in me won't allow school supplies of any kind to be thrown away. 

On another note, I'm a little disappointed with myself for not cleaning out something that would make more of an impact in my house for the last two days.  But, being pregnant the second time around isn't quite as pleasant as it was the first time.  I seriously do not remember feeling so bad.  So, I feel like I've sort of taken the easy way out for a couple of days, but really, it's all I've felt like doing.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment